Wash you hands with soap and water more often for 20 seconds
Use a tissue to turn off the tap. Dry hands thoroughly.
- Palm to palm
- The backs of hands
- In between the fingers
- The back of the fingers
- The thumbs
- The tips of the fingers
How To Make Your Own Face Covering In A Minute
You will need:
- 50cm x 50cm piece of cloth - a bandana will do
- elastic bands or hair ties
- Fold cloth in half.
- Fold top and bottom thirds into the centre.
- Place elastic bands or hair ties about 15cm apart.
- Fold sides into the middle and tuck.
- To wear face covering, stretch bands over ears and secure over your mouth.
Staying Alert Means:
- keeping 2m apart in public
- working from home if you can
- avoiding public transport if possible
Stay Alert To Keep R Down:
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- limit contact with other people
- avoid public transport if possible
- wash your hands regularly
- do not leave your home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms